Can the skill-set of a fighter, dancer, athlete and acrobat exist in the same body? What are the re-occurring principles and concepts in such fields of practice? How do we evolve a non hierarchical yet organized practice that involves MORE human movement?
This workshop will provide exploration of these subjects through the use of:
- Tactical games
- Problem solving and Kinetic Koans
- Contextual Strength Work
- Coordination - top to bottom and bottom to top approaches
- Somatic Magnifying Glass
- Eye use and mindset
- Rhythm, vocalization, breath, intent, emotion
- Working with objects, kinesthetic empathy, manipulation
"Unstoppable mind, in fragile mortal shell, looking for resolution"
- 12 hours spread over 2 days, 10:00AM - 18:00PM on both days with a lunch break scheduled at 13:00-15:00
- All events are led by the Ido Portal Team. Ido's presence cannot be guaranteed in any occasion.
- We recommend packing your own lunch. Getting food at certain locations can be problematic.
- Make sure to bring with you: notebook, pen and loose fitting clothes suitable for movement.
- A tight schedule before and after the event is not recommended - flights, important meetings, etc as event often continues beyond scheduled time.
- Attendance conditional upon NDA signing. No refunds will be provided - take note.
- R$ 2.558,00