This event has reached capacity and is currently sold out. To get on the waiting list for Latest Rumors email is at email@example.com
If you are interested in attending the Juggernaut event please use the registration link.
Download and install the latest movement update into your body. As a new form of physical practice emerges through the Movement Culture, there are required shifts in perspective, tools, approach, vision, practicum, ethics, behavior.
During the workshop we will explore, practice, discuss and re-position ourselves in relation to movement from as many angles as possible. From our research playground and with emphasize on:
- Modularity of the body
- Creating a flexible Body Armor - Corset
- Problem solving & Kinetic Koans
- Improvisation - from closed to open
- Physical overload - in and out of alignment
- Embodiment / Presence / Focus / internal practice
- Movement organization and codification
- Approaches to Multi-Tasking
"As bodies disappear, unraveling into streams of data, make your last move"
- 18 hours spread over 3 days, 10:00AM - 18:00PM on both days with a lunch break scheduled at 13:00-15:00
- All events are led by the Ido Portal Team. Ido's presence cannot be guaranteed in any occasion.
- We recommend packing your own lunch. Getting food at certain locations can be problematic.
- Make sure to bring with you: notebook, pen and loose fitting clothes suitable for movement.
- A tight schedule before and after the event is not recommended - flights, important meetings, etc as event often continues beyond scheduled time.
- Attendance conditional upon NDA signing. No refunds will be provided - take note.